Do you ever realize that when you take pictures, they never come out like you see the object your taking a picture of? For instance, you'll see a sunset, in all of it's glory, and then you'll take a picture of said sunset, and it's just so...flat, and lifeless. It's not fair, really, to yourself or the sunset. We need new cameras. Or bigger cameras. Maybe if I had a camera that was able to take pictures of monstrous proportions, I would be happy. I don't mean big images, I mean the field of what was able to fit in the lens, the scope of the thing, was magnificent. Like a panoramic camera except in every direction. That would make me happy. Life is so big, I can't section out a small portion of it to take a picture of. I guess that means I'm a bad photographer. Which is fine by me. I mean, I like my work, I just can't capture on film what I see in my head, and it makes me angry.
Well, I'm pretty tired right now. Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment