Anyway, I might get this job working at a church in Wisconsin. That might be sweet. It's a pretty big church, which means they have a lot of money and awesome people. Which means that I'll be able to do a lot of things I wouldn't get to do at a normal church. So that would be way sweet. Of course, I wouldn't get to look at pictures like this very often.
And I find that these are the people that run the world. At not "so to speak". They actually run the world. Which is terrifying, when you think about it. Do you trust your safety to Uncle Sam, who doesn't know shit about learning how to learn? Which means that he has to learn by, you know, the old way. In which you made mistakes, broke everything, and then attempted to fix it the best way you knew how, which was the way you fixed the last thing that was broken, which isn't the way to fix this problem, but that's the best they know how.
**sigh**, oh well, it'll sure make for some good reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment