I went for a longer run today. Almost 3 miles. 3 treacherous miles, involving one of the biggest hills I've ever run up. And now my legs feel like flubber. But I figure another couple weeks of this, and then I'll be able to tackle five miles, no problem. The way I figure it, as long as I can run five miles, I'll always be in shape. Because you never see fat people running 5 miles, now do you?
I've also stopped shaving. I just decided shaving took too much of my time, and I could really care less what I look like. Well, that's not true. I just don't care as much as others do (about themselves...not..me..nevermind). JUST so long as I don't end up a contestant on this reality show, or..contest rather..and everything will be all right.
Seriously though. Check out that first guys "beard". It's out of control! Not like whatever the hell it is this guy does with his dolls...that's just creepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment