whilst walking downtown today, I encountered the strangest soul. He was a wee lab, not 5'5", and he stared up at me, face full of beard, head full of hair, and said "Michael, my good man, how art ye?"
No really, that happened. Sometimes I wonder about people I knew in highschool . I wonder if they're ever going to make it in the "real world" (whatever that means) or if they're doomed to die a slow death, just like everyone else. I also ran into chad with a K downtown tonight. We talked on the street corner for about 30 minutes on why windows blows ass and that's exactly why corporate america loves it. He's got some crazy hair as well.
Also, the michael jackson dancing man in the Liberty street ally is amazing. he's the coolest man ever, save maybe myself. maybe. As I was walking by him tonight a small crowd had gathered (as if it had ever dispersed) and they were silently cheering him on, as if their fists pumping in the air goaded him on further in his impersonation. I couldn't help but wonder - where does someone such as he get his never-ending supply of batteries? But then I thought - maybe that's why he dances! To get more batteries! It's the self serving cycle. I doubt that's actually the case, but wouldn't that be wonderful. One's existence is to find a means of continuing that existence. Maybe the michael jackson dancing man just has it all figured out, and we're destined to remain the spectators.
ah, destiny. have at thee.
I'm in the Rendez-vous cafe, and there are all these people here with laptops. And they ALL RUN WINDOWS. makes me sad on the inside. I've had three people come and comment about how my iBook is the whip-shit. They don't even know, they don't even know. I made a track tonight in Reason. It's pretty awesome. I think I want to get a MIDI controller, so I can, you know, actually make things without having to constantly click the little button or knob-like-thing. heh.
alright, ciao
p.s. caps tonight. you know what that means. someone's going to be drinking a lot of beer. And it ain't gonna be me.
well, not because of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment