so this article on shaving is really informative. I don't really know the first thing about shaving, except I understand the object is to get the hair off my face. What I do know, is that it does take too much of my time, and I don't really care so much about how much hair is on my face, just so long as it's not like wolfman jack's and gets all in my face.
Maybe I'll take some time to experiment with a good brush and good cream, perhaps even a double edged razor, like the man suggested. Perhaps not. I suppose only time will tell.
Last night Josh and I replaced the vents on my mom's attic - those things that let hot air escape while preventing things like Bee's and Wasps from entering your house and making it their home. On a side note, I'd like to add that bees, wasps, hornets, etc. all collectively blow massive amounts of ass. As in, I want them to die big death, never again to roam our wonderful planet. Now, I know bees help with pollination and all that. There has to be a better alternative. Something that doesn't stick its ass-rod directly into my skin would be preferable.
Anyway, back to work.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a luzer. u have no life.
Post a Comment