Today I spent at the Chlada's, this family from church. It was a good time. I rocked some little kids in football, and then in Super Smash Brothers. Man. I remember playing that game at 4 in the morning and just...wanting to play more. One night on New Year's Eve, me, rob, billy, sarah, john, marty maybe, and like, 50 other people just played that game. It was glorious.
Alright, also, I've discovered that I just don't enjoy typing on a keyboard that is full size. I need my laptop keyboard to type correctly. These keys are just way too far apart. Like, do people have dinosaur hands and just can't deal with smaller keyboards, or did they at some point decide that there wasn't nearly enough plasticy products out there, so they needed to just make everything bigger? I don't understand it. bah. w/e.
I'm totally listening to Aleise Barnett right now. And man, is it amazing. Most of you won't know who she is, in fact, none of you will probably because I think the only other person I know who knows who she is most certainly will never read this, so, man, that sucks for you guys.
Okay, I seriously can't type on this thing anymore. My laptop is at work. I'll type more there sometimes other than right now. Also, Amy Decker just sent me this. It's astounding.

1 comment:
who is Aleise Barnett? and why did you title this post after me when it barely says anything about me in it. GOSH!! ha, or should i say GOSH$ get it! from tha valentines card! well, answer me back.....
Post a Comment